The Top 5 Things Every Project Manager Should Do Before The 31st December
Updated: Nov 7, 2018
1. Review and reflect on the year; the things you have achieved and valuable lessons you have learnt.
2. Archive / delete any project documents which you no longer need.
3. Get organised for the year ahead and reward yourself by buying some new stationery (I’m a big fan of Arc by Staples and Kikki.K), and review the project management systems you have or may benefit from.
4. Identify those who have supported you over the past year and reach out and say thank you. Not only will they really appreciate that you made the effort but it will make you feel good too.
5. Set goals and plan for the year ahead. What is it that you want to achieve next year and what are you truly willing to do to make it happen, who do you need to help and what will your milestones be?
I would love to hear what else you will be doing before the year is out.
For more CEPN insights please come and visit us here and to receive your FREE CEPN Engagement Bundle which includes templates, stakeholder mapping exercises and some top tips to help you engage effectively across your network, please subscribe to our newsletter here.
Although the focus of this bundle is for CEPNs, the marketing principles are universal and can be applied to any project or organisation.