Tara Founded THC in 2015 and has 20 years of experience in business development and operations management covering the public and private sector and has an MBA in Leadership and Management in Health Care. Tara is passionate about helping people and giving them the tools, time and support to develop their ideas and bring them to fruition.
Tara is a mum to 3 children and her middle daughter lives with a long-term Kidney condition and her youngest daughter with Type 1 Diabetes. As a family, they have experienced fragmented care and integrated care at its worse and at its best. This inspires Tara to want to support others to reshape our health structures, systems and processes allowing families like hers to have excellent experiences when they need access to health care services.
Her career accolades to date include; being awarded best CEPN newcomer in 2016 by Health Education England South London, Completing an MBA in Leadership and Management in Healthcare in 2017 that was built around the CEPNs (now known as Training Hubs) of which she received a distinction for and being the only Management Consultant to have supported 11 CEPNs (now known as Training Hubs) across Kent, Sussex and South London.
Tara Continues to invest in personal and professional development that has resulted in:
- A peer-reviewed paper published by The London Journal of Primary care which provides a qualitative study on General practitioners’ perceptions on their role in light of the NHS five year forward view
- Over 100 blogs which provide her insights on CEPNs (now known as Training Hubs), Leadership and Change Management.
- A white paper that discusses Community Education and Provider Networks (CEPNs) and Training Hubs | Finding their place in evolving systems and structures.
• MBA in Leadership and Management in Healthcare (Distinction Level)
• PRINCE 2 Project Management Certificate
• BA (hons) in Business and Marketing Management
• A certificate in Personnel Practice
With over 9 years experience in Marketing, Katie leads and executes the marketing strategy at THC. Katie has expertise across multiple marketing channels including email, social media, advertising and direct marketing and uses this to reach out to new and existing clients.
Having previously worked in Higher Education marketing, Katie is excited to be working in the healthcare sector to bring fresh ideas to promote, expand and develop the THC brand, and ultimately improve peoples lives.
CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing with Distinction
Masters Degree in Drama and Theatre Studies